Friday, July 31, 2009

How old is a kitten when thay start to go potty?

I have 5 kittens thay are 5 weeks old and i have not seen any poop,thay are also full of fleas. HELP???
Answers:
they start when they are born, the mother just cleans it up by eating it to keep the kittens clean and their living area , the flea must betaken care of from the kittens and the mother, a small amount of fleas can cause the kittens to became anemic and even die.
take them to a vet!
WOW! I got my 1st kitty @ 3wks old. When we brought him home we put him in the litter box and he started going from then. Our 2nd cat was totally infested w/fleas and mites (he was a barn kitty) The vet gave him a shot and they were gone in 3 days! but you won't get rid of them if you don't act now! I use Advantage flea med. It's pretty expensive but it works. I asked a question here earlier where I can find it cheaper but I haven't found it cheaper yet. Good Luck!! :)
put the kittens in the litter box they will go

No comments:

Post a Comment