Thursday, July 30, 2009

How much do you love your cat? Do you give it lots of attention daily?


Answers:
My kitties are my babies. I spend every minute I can with them. I lost my baby kitty (2 years old) earlier this week and I'm dying inside. But my other cats miss her too so we are sharing the loss together. There are lots of great kitty lovers here.
Yes he is a member of the family. 12 yrs old and I talk to him all the time, pet him, hug him and he sleeps at the foot of my bed. His name is Bootsie for obvious reasons.LOL.
Absolutely!
My cats are my "babies", I have 3, one big boy (Butter), and 2 smaller babies (female-Sugar, male-Pepper), and I believe they get more love and affection than my husband. Poor guy, but he loves the big boy as his own. When I buy a new brand of cat food, or buy their favorite treats, (temptations), I can't wait to get home and show them what I got for them. They have more toys than a small child, and I always try to buy the interactive toys so we can play together. We have play time, and cuddle time, and of course, since their cats, they also have the "leave me alone, Mommy" time. I would be lost without my babies.
I love my cat a lot, I give her great food and spoil her pften, she has a lot of toys and things to keep her amused, I've taught her what she didn't know about the outdoors to ensure her safety, I make sure she gets to the vet for all her shots, and when she's off-color I'm on the phone to the vet immediately. When she needs help I'm right there (being student really helps, you're with your cat all the time) to help her. I play with her loads during each day, but I let her be the cat she is.
There's nothing I would not do for her.
My cat lives under the house and when it comes out I throw its sorry little butt 20 feet.
Yes i do i have six cats and there my babies i play with them and get them anything and everything one time my cat got out and he went under the house and i went under with spiders and everything else down there and got him i thought i wouldnt get him but i did i even broke up with my ex boyfriend because he wanted to give my cats away my cats come before i alot of thngs in my life so i hope you do the same with yours there just like people just more hair.
there isn't a day goes by that I don't give my cats hugs and kisses and spend time playing with them
Yes I love both my Cat"s. I give both of them attention daily . I find that on some days I give them more attention then others . For myself I do not have a set time limit . They do get extra attention if I have traveled for a few days and left them alone . At times they do not want attention or very little attention and at other times they act like they cannot get enough . My daily habit is to spend time with them before I leave for work and when I return . I have noticed that they are more active at night and seem to want more attention in the evenings / night hours. Hope this helps , Dave
I love my cats! Both of my boys get attention daily from me. And from other members of the family, too.
Absolutely. My two cats are spoiled rotten by my husband and me.
Yes, I love my Jesse boy. I found him in saudi when i lived there, The gardeners killed the strays by drownding them in a dumpster filled with water, his mother and siblings were some of the victoms, but my jesse made it, they didnt find him.

I found him 14 years ago and he is still with me....
I have eight cats and I love them all dearly. Four inside and four outside.

Unfortunately, in a recent move, I was the "bad guy" that had to trap, imprison and transport the outside cats (they are feral). They have yet to forgive me, so I CAN'T give them attention daily. I would if I could. I do go outside and talk to them. I know they are under the porch. Two of them can't resist answering whenever you say their names.

Inside, well, I don't have a choice. The demand lots of attention daily. They each have their territory, and when you enter their territory you are their's. My bedroom is one, kitchen is another. As soon as you enter the room, you are obligated to pay an entrance toll. Typically this is in the form of pets, but the kitchen kitty requires food :-)
Heh heh, they get more attention than my husband.
my cats get so much attention , they walk away from me !! .. I love the lil balls of Furr !!
Our Milli, is part of our family. She demands love 24.7
Play time is a must for Milli, and cleaning and grooming her just as important, I think we give Milli plenty love and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment