Thursday, July 30, 2009

How many cats?

how many cats do you have?
Answers:
3.14
7.
1 big fat cat :D
black and white and gold on light :D
None, however, my cat has one person.
3
2
Five adorable critters!
2
5
Just one right now. I have had 7 at one time.
My ONE and ONLY, BOO-BOO-WONG! :)
2, and thats plenty
two :)
4 now...one just passed away :(
we got two in the house, about 15 live out in the barn though and they are wild
I have three. All seniors. A 19 yr old Russian Blue named Alexander the Great, and two 10 yr old Tuxedo siblings, Melvin and Julie.
2
2 adults , 1 (7month old) , 6 (2weeks old)

Why are you asking?
4
Two big fat ones that are 20 each!!
And two small little itty bitty ones!!
I have 2 indoor, and 8 outdoor that I rescued they were all strays (I have given them shots,been fixed, and I feed and give them attention) and I also have 2 dogs. how many do you have?
I am currently owned by 12 very demanding, lovable cats.
Two. Two too many.
Just 1.
2
4
Two at home, around 50 at work (cat shelter)
5...blended house hold when i remarried
Two right now. Bug and Purrrrkin
I have 2. Mittens who is a big fat, long, orange cat that adopted us and Fuzzy who is a small gray fuzzy cat that I raised since she was born. She is my miracle cat that a vet wanted to put down and I said no way. I was her mama when her mother wanted nothing to do with her.
3
but i wish i had more
I have 3. One is 15, one is 2 and one is 4 months. Today at 5:00 am when I was cleaning up cat pee it felt like three too many. Tonight when I get home and see those sweet faces, I'll want three more.
Three. One outdoor only cat Buster(he is a bit wild), and an indoor only cat Buffy, and the newest addition, is an orphaned kitten I have had since he was 3 days old, he turned 1 month old today. =)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa55/...
Doesnt he look like that Kitten Milk Replacement(KRM) kitten? =) http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa55/...

No comments:

Post a Comment