Friday, July 31, 2009

How much Essiac tea should I give to my cat with brain tumor?

My 11 year-old cat has a very big inoperable brain tumor, and I want to know how much essiac tea I can give him. I read that it expands the tumor before it starts to shrink. Would it be dangerous to feed him? If so, do you know anything else I can give him? He also has heart and kidney conditions.
Answers:
"Call your vet" is not a good answer to this question. Veterinarians do help, but like doctors, they don't know everything. I don't know anything about this tea you're talking about, but I do know that homeopathic herbs and remedies heal diseases, including brain tumors. Too many people these days think that if it's not a drug, it can't cure. But what they don't understand is that every drug has something natural in it, and that's always the active ingredient; the rest of the stuff is just added so they can patent it. (You can't patent a flower or plant.) Digitalis, the heart medication, is merely the flower purple foxglove with a bunch of crap added to get the patent. God did not just put a million look-alike plants on this Earth to cover it -- he gave a healing agent to every single one.

If you can't find the answer to your question, try homeopathics. This is my doctor. She's in Pittsburgh, PA, but I think she has a telephone help-line, if you're not in her area. She takes pets as patients, as well as people.

http://www.cindeegardner.com/

Good luck with your kitty. I'm not a big cat person, but you obviously love him, and I, therefore, hope he's healed.
call your vet
It may be inoperable but has chemotherapy been done? If it is fast growing, usually it will also shrink fast; slow growing also shrinks slowly, depending on what chemo drugs are used.

You need to consult with a vet who is a board-certified oncologist. And don't wait. Many of these tumors are aggressive. Some vet hospitals begin chemo treatments the first time you come in, rather than wait.

Get going! Your pet conceivably could go into remission and you could have months, maybe even a year or two more. Also, check the yahoo groups. There is a feline lymphoma site that is a wealth of information about cancer. I don't know if there is one dedicated to just brain tumors. But get your cat to the vet pronto!
I am very disstressed to here this I feel for the cat I hope you are not holding on the the cat and keeping him in pain. If he is not in pain I would give him any thing he wants. Just don't let him suffer.
This tea has been found to be of little value in treating cancer.
The best thing we can do for our four legged friends is to put them out of their misery when there is no more hope. your cat must be in a LOT of pain with all those ailments. Ask yourself , is it fair and does it make sense to let her suffer like this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment