Thursday, July 30, 2009

How many nipples does a cat have?

Because I can only find 7 on my cat
Answers:
There is really no right answer. Some will have 10 some 11 or some 5 or 6. I have seen many cats working at shelter who have many different #'s. Dogs too!
8
A female cat usually have 8 nipples
Cats have eight nipples.
8
Count the pairs of bra she's wearin'.
most commonly there are 8, but any individual cat may have more or less. and it isn't uncommon to have an "uneven" count.
8
8 i think its hard to see the under all that fur
A cat has as many nipples as it will have kittens. So five nipples = five kittens. Yeah !

2 comments:

  1. Don't be silly. Nipple number is unrelated to litter size. I hope you were just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. best dog food for pitbulls

    ReplyDelete