Thursday, July 30, 2009

How much can you buy a kitten for these days?

help, my lass is goin mental for one!!!
Answers:
check the ads in a local paper. many people give them away for free.
awww i want 1 of them that fit in your hand lol
you can get them for free of some families or from your local rspca , however in the uk people can sell them for upto 拢25.00 per cat
If your lucky you can find people with a litter giving them away, thats how i got mine. in the pet stores its ussually about 25 dollars
Try going to Craigslist.Org search in the "pet" section. There are many people giving them away free on there. I saw some kitties in a store by my house, they wanted 90.00 bucks. Those people are INSANE!!! I got 2 for free last night, a friend knew someone who had some. I hope you find some for free as well. Also go to petfinder.com. Good Luck!!
depending on the breed and where u buy it really depends on the cost but a cat cost about 拢150 before it is re-homed.

if you want american dollars, with everything included, the otal first year costs for a cat can reach upwards of $640.

Food $120
Medical
$150
Litter
$150
Toys
$50
Misc.
$30
Spay/Neuter
$75
Litter Box
$25
Collar
$10
Carrier
$30
Total is about
$650



they can also be free but again with the medical and everything it will still cost ya.

hope this helped.
go to your local animal shelter and adopt one, usually $20-$50 and that includes shots and microchip and sometimes even a voucher to get spayed/neutered for a discounted rate.
There are many classified sites you can find them on, free ones and ones that cost a lil something, personally all 3 of my cats were freebies, one of which just had kittens and I'm planning on giving the kittens to good homes, I found two siamese mixes on hoobly.com, the other was given to me by a friend.
i think about $300.00
With the overpopulation of unwanted pets these days, why don't you take your lass to an animal shelter and let her pick out a kitten or young cat of her choosing?
You'll pay much less and the animals at the shelters are examined by doctors, unlike a pet store. In fact, a shelter will quarantine a new cat before adoption to make certain it doesn't come down with a health problem. In many instances, sheltered pets are already neutered and/or de-clawed. If not, spaying can usually be done for much less than if you purchased the cat at a pet store and then went to a vet to have it neutered.
Have fun with your new kitty!!
I have never had to pay for one. Usually someone somewhere is wanting to give them away. You could check at a Pet-Smart because they always have cats and kittens that need a good home-----someone to adopt them. The price I would imagine depends on if it is a kitten or cat, fixed or spaded. I have seen them for like $10.00. I found one in my Bank parking lot one day as I was going to make a deposit and he was about 6 to 8 weeks old and wild as ever. It took me 3 hours to catch him and thought I never would. Now it has been almost 2 years and that is THE SWEETEST cat I have ever seen. He is a very loving cat. He stays inside all the time and I have had him neutered and declawed. He gives my 13 year old cat a run for her money. She too was a rescued cat. I got her when she was less than 2 weeks old. Someone had left her in a box in my local post office and a friend of mine found her and took her home only she had a male cat 4 to 5 times her size and almost killed her. She brought her to me and I have had her ever since. Good luck in your quest. I hope that you will be able to find a loving kitten and give it a wonderful home.
Theres a shop near me who sell them for like 150 dollars! That's a total rip off! At the RSPCA (who have the most loveliest kittens eva! I have bought one) they sell them for round 80 dollars. Do not waste ur money! Go to the RSPCA please. I hope you were considering that option.

2 comments:

  1. Our Persian Cat for sale are well socialized guaranteeing super temperaments before leaving for their new homes. Also all our pets are loved and played with daily. persian cat for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is awesome. It was very informative. I must totally agree with these awesome and effective tips. I’ve tried a few of them and really it worked.
    Thank you for creating this article.

    ReplyDelete