Thursday, July 30, 2009

How many pets do you have?

I have 3 cats
Answers:
I do not have any pets.
i have one rabbit
I have 1 cat, 3 if you want to count the 2 cats my parents won't let me have.
half a dozen cats :-)
I have 2.
i have two cats 2 dogs 2 macaws and 94 fish hows that ??
I have six cats and one big fat goldfish...
3 dogs 2 cats
i have 3 cats, 1 dog, 3 budgies, 1 senegal parrot, 1 cockatiel, 2 finches, 1 prairie dog, 1 chinchilla, 6 fish, and 2 ball pythons :)
Well you could say I have 7 but a stray cat (we're adopting :D) just had 6 kittens on our boat unfortunatly we only get to keep 2. So like in 5 weeks we'll only have 3
4 fish and 1 rabbit
9 cats and 1 guinea pig. My mom has 1 dog, 5 cats, and 5 birds. Yeah we're HUGE animal lovers.
1 dog 1 cat 2 guinea pigs and 1 hamster


my nana has 2 cats 1 bunny 3 hamsters
I HAVE 11 CATS YEA I HAVE ALOT OF CAT BUT I LUVE THEM ALOT HERE ARE THERE NAMES

SNOWBELL

MAI

BLONDIE BEAR

MILKSHAKE

TAILS

TIGER

MIA

ANY

WHISKERS

BAMBI

GIZMO
Had 3 cats, down to just one. Lost a male kitty when he was only 3 years old to a bladder infection and a female at 10 with no real cause only she lost a lot of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment