Thursday, July 30, 2009

How many cats do you have?

I have 3 sphynxs. 1 Male and 2 Females. So how many do you have?
Answers:
Eleven:

Baby Puds (M. black and white) 3 yrs
Lotsa Love (M. black and white) (British shorthair?)3 yrs
Muffy (M. grey w/some white) (my 'problem child') 5yrs
Tabitha Sue (F. a calico witch) 6 yrs
Funny Face (F. a calico (alpha-acting) 5 yrs
Mit (M. grey squirrel %26 tabby fur (6 toes) 3 yrs
Puddin' (M. black/white) 7 yrs
(at neighbors most of the time because he
doesn't like cats in the house!)
Demona Snowbear
(F. white, faint tabby markings) 7 mos
Skank (F. white , faint tabby markings) 7 mos
(blind, ugly, and SO loving)
Talico (F. tabby/calico)
(backwards hind foot, 24 total toes) 7 mos
Tink (F. tabby/calico) (missing one eye) 7 mos

The 7 month old kittens were the offspring of a feral cat who was very sickly.
(All spayed and neutered except for the blind one, which I have an appt. for in May. AND all healthy (thank God), happy, and playful...even the older ones)

Plus 3 stray wildcats that I feed also.
5...all mutts.
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Everybody gets along well and they were all rescues that people threw away.
eww you have hairless cats! I have one cat but she thinks she is a dog!!
5 cats...all spayed and neutered and given their vaccinations (and all of them except one is a domestic short hair, the other is a domestic long hair)
I also have 3 dogs (german shepherd, lab/pit cross, and a norwegian elkhound/sheltie cross)
5 horses, 1 mule
a bunny
ducks 6
chickens too many to count
and fishies
almost all of my horses and dogs and cats were rescues in one way or another.
i have one tabby cat.. its past owners werent so bad to him until the woman got married (the man is alergic to cats) so they kicked him out on the streets in the middle of winter.. we took him in and he has been very happy for the past five years.. his name is tiger .. we call him tiggs
I have 2..brother and sister that I found by my job...what a handfull
5 at the moment.

One got ran over :'[
i sadly don't have a cat anymore but i did have one. he looked kind of like a siberian tiger but i have one dog and am planing on getting another kitten sometime soon!
we have 3 cats and 1 dog....(one of our cats thinks the dog is her mommy...she always follows the dog around and sleeps wherever the dog is.it's very cute)
Only one, but he SOUNDS like about ten.
Stupid cat.
I'd get rid of him if I didn't love him so much.
-Hugs cat-
I have 3 cats 1 siamaese 1 brown and gray torte and 1orange long hair tabby..they are sisters and the orange one is the mom' but she has forget it as she fights them all the time 3 female is too many as they compete for everything' but i love them sooo much,.,.,
I have only one, would love to have more but living in an apt> isn't ideal for a lot of cats,My cat has medical problems too, so that's all I can really afford. sorry.
i had 2 now i have 0
I have three cats 2 of them are Maine coones and one Siamese!
I have 3 labs, 1 german shepard, 6 cats, a turtle, a dwarf hampster, and 2 rabbits. I love animals and I think you should have as many animals as you have the means to take care of. They are wonderful. Just seeing one of them in the morning makes me smile.
0 as naddda or nnoone
I have 2 cats, both females and both about 2 yrs old. An orange tabby that we adopted at 9 months old from a cat rescue, and a torti that I inherited from my grandfather. (He passed away and he'd been feeding her and her 4 kittens, so we kind of split up the cats among the family.) They chase and wrestle and stalk each other all day, and it's hilarious.

We also have an 11 year old German Shorthaired Pointer mix. Poor guy has gotten in the way of a pouncing kitty one too many times, and he's terrified of them.
1 and thank good ness who wants to clean 40 litter boxs . The trash can will smell so bad that you have to live outside! Mine is a black and white cat. It's a male and his name is salem.
3 cats, 4 newborn kittens
2 female cats one orange tabby, one siamese mix (she's a dilute calico)
1 orange white male (again siamese mix)
i have 3 cat s 2 are all black with green eyes and there males there names are smokey and Decker is 12 and Smokey is 4 . i have a another cat that is a female white with black dots and she is 2 her name is Maggy moo i just lost my 14 year old cat that was about every color manly orange her name was Mischief. Smokey was a stray someone throw the cat out of there truck and into a Dumpster he was only 1 week old he is so adorable . Decker was found under my deck so we named him Decker . Maggy moo was abused so we took her in with a broken leg and now she is fine and very lovable i had to work with her to get trust but now she is so trusting she will allow me to do any thing i love all 3 of my cats they are all healthy and i don't know how some one could do that to any animal i also have 2 dogs a German Shepperd named angle and a great Dane named Gemini they get along with the cats alto my cats sit on there heads and the dogs don't care!
I have 3 maine coons and 1 british shorthair
Beginning I had one. Persian mixed. Now I have her two sons %26 one daughter %26 four grand sons. Also I have 02 stray cats. One has three kittens. Ofcourse I have two dogs also. One is local one %26 other one is rodesian ridge back. All of them are get on well. All are living together. Problem is there booo.

No comments:

Post a Comment