Thursday, July 30, 2009

How many dogs and cats have you ran over in your lifetime?


Answers:
Oh my God, you know I really hate it when I look through my mirror and the dogs are just lying there. I know I'm a man but I could cry, that was a man's best friend. I have run over 3 small dogs and maybe 1 cat. God forgive me!
None!!!
Give or take a hundred
None, and I never will if I can help it.
I only ran over one cat.. =(
no dogs but I have ran over a few cats on accident and one happened to be my own poor kitty bless his soul, right in my drive way actually 4 months ago.
almost 100
lol over a 100 cats! me i guess 1 or 3 none died but probably dead because of the next vehicle.
non-will keep it that way.
None at all, I hope I never do.
NONE! Thankgod as i would never forgive myself!!!!!
Good God!!! lol a litter of kittens? How the hell did you do that?

I have never ran over any dogs or cats.

But I was going to school one morning and the bus that I was on ran over a dog. The bus driver got out and rang the doorbell from where the dog came from. It was really sad.
I hope this is a joke.

I've never ran over anything except a snake. If I did, I'd be racked by guilt for quite a while.

animals > people
I ran over one cat. It was so heartbreaking. I wish she'd, had a good home.
too many to count鈾?
None... How could you run over the poor kittys and puppys?
:(
Thankfully, none. I don't think I could handle it if I did since I have 2 cats and a ferret and I work at the SPCA.
I hit a woman in the cross walk last year she was fine we still talk and joke about it it was an accident. She is and was fine but I was worse off than her. It really shook me up just the bump I gave her.

The only thing anyone could say to me was at least it wasn't an animal. Once she got to know me a little thats what she was saying too.
NONE! But you must be more careful on the road.Even if you try to avoid, it's not good enough.Because many times people have the chance to avoid but they still hit the animal.You have to love animals as well.They suffer the same way as you would in their place.If you hit an animal at least try to take to the nearest animal hospital.
One I remember hitting, actually cracked the fiberglass on the car and dog spun like a top (watched in the mirror).

I went back to check in on it and it was gone, one lucky dog!

I did have a bird break past the plastic grill (old car) and stick his beak into the radiator like a dart, he didn't puncture it thankfully.
one, and still have never forgotten it.
my daughter was calling the dog to safety and little tiny, turned away from my daughter and I rode over her, sadly to say little tiny, did not live.
that was almost 20 years ago.
I can't even drive yet. But I'm sure I will never run over any animals!
i think this is a disgusting question.
what is wrong with you.
how many people would like to run you over

No comments:

Post a Comment