Thursday, July 30, 2009

How many times does a male outdoors cat urinate a day? My rescued cat stays in 8-10 hrs a day w/out going.?

Is it ok for him to go that long? He has no accidents, and from what my neighbor told me he is 8 years old. The woman who lives in another apartment did not want him or his brother anymore. He started to come around slowly and now he is a part of the family. It bums me out he is an outdoorser. Totally bums me out that the woman just got a kitten! Dumps 2 bueatiful cats and gets akitten. oh well.
Answers:
Thats perfectly normal for an outdoor cat; my two can go around 24 hours without darting out to potty if it is very cold or very wet outside, otherwise they very often stay in all day and just go out at night.

That seems mean of the lady to dump two adult cats and then go and buy another kitten; sadly there are a lot of people like this :(

Bless you for taking him in; I wish you both all the best and happy ownership; you that is as cat always own their human servants lol :)
I think you should hurt his former owners

No comments:

Post a Comment