Friday, July 31, 2009

How much does Advantage Flea Cat Medicine cost? [read for more please]?

I want the Advantage brand. I just found out my cat has fleas by using a very simple online method and yeah, this sucks. its totally fu*king gross, im about to vomit.

see now i have to get my dad to buy my cat some advantage because im only 15, i cant just buy this on my own. i dont know how to approach him because JUST TODAY we took our cat to the vet and spent about 317 dollars for some cat medicine (my cat was sick and hurt his paw)

so yeah, please tell me

1) how much does this medicine cost
^ you know, anyone who might have bought it.

2) So how can i approach him, he already spent alot of money on this "claravax" cat medicine and ... i'm not sure how to tell him im chiecking my cat for fleas when my cat is wounded and is basically on bed-rest on MY bed.

3) there isnt a possibility that i can get any kind of nastyness on me, right? like a teenage girl getting some sort of 'fleas' on her...??
ahh, im scared.


THANK YOU :]

please help ::(
Answers:
Advantage cost about $15 a dose. You have to get an accurate weight on your cat. Maybe the vet has the weight, if you were just there. Also, if he put your cat on drugs, you need to make sure that the advantage will not interact badly with the drugs. I would just tell dad that it is summer and maybe time to get flea treatment for the cat. I am surprised the vet did not notice fleas and give you advantage at that time. If the vet did not get and accurate weight, pick up the cat and get on the scales. Then put the cat back and weigh yourself. Subtract the difference to get cats weight.
The price generally ranges from 30-60$ for a 3 pack, depending where you get it. As far as approaching your father, just try and catch him in a good mood and ease into the conversation slowly... mention some reasons why the cat NEEDS the flea meds (cat can get worms from fleas, they'll infest the house, the bite humans, etc.) Also, the only thing youd probably get is flea bites... theyre lil, pink, itchy dots. Not very noticable but still uncomfy. Best of luck and hope your kitty gets better soon.
Well it depends where you get it. Around 9-15 bucks is all. Maybe you can say the money is for you something you need. Or you can promise to do something around the house to pay the money back! Good luck! Oh and if the cat has fleas you need to treat the house and extra 30 to 50 bucks
whatever the cost if the cat has fleas and u dont get anything done u will be getting flea bite if its on your bed and and they will get in the carpet etc. whats an extra 15 to 30 dollars after spending 317
It costs $15. Tell your Dad that having flea meds keeps the cat from having worms and other infestations.

Feeding you cat healthy food will also help with the fleas. Get safe healthy cat food here:
www.healthypetnet.com/gerriesm...

1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. How Much Should I Feed My Cat

    ReplyDelete