Thursday, July 30, 2009

How much do you love your cat??


Answers:
I love my cat so much I would tattoo his face on my arm!!
HES SUCH A CUTIE!!
Pics
Him under fire place
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o88/a...
Him asking for food
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o88/a...
i hope that photos worked.
i love my three kittens more than anything or anyone, my little rocky, rambo and princess are my babies!
love my cat sooo much that i will kill for that fat useless thing!
Very very much. She's been my favorite baby girl. Meow. xoxo.
I love them too much!!! LOL
he has his own room
a lot we rescued her from the aspca
I hate cats as they kill wild life and use our garden as a toilet.
I love my kitten, Shadow
I don't have a cat anymore, but I used to have one. I grew up with her from the time I was born to when I turned 11 when she died. She was an amazing cat and I still miss her terribly. Sometimes I can even feel her jump up on my lap like she used to do. It's easy to start crying just by thinking about her and it's been many years since she died. I can still remember a lot about her and I have pictures of her all over my room.
I love my cat Trixie as much as i love my family, friends and boyfriend Harry witch is with all my heart!
i adore my cat..she's so cute..she actually plays fetch!!
My cat is my best friend. He knows when and where I'm going to sleep, he knows when I'm going to have seizure, he is always by my side in the evening (to protect me), and when others get mad at him he runs straight to me. He is like one of achild to me not an animal.
Why do they always crap in everybody elses garden but their own?The stinking animals spread disease,and have no loyalty,they would step over you if you were lying dead,and walk away.
I love my cat Magz so much that it isn't even funny, I have lost boyfriends over him....I love my cat as much as i love my son because the cat was my sons at his dad's and his dad threatened to kill him and I rescued him for my son! So it was a favor for my son and is now my second baby....my other cat i inherited because the owner has been abusing it and I am still in the process of retraining him and I have only had him for 2 months but it is going very well!
Like a son! Maybe too much ..?
Too much!
How can anyone who is allowed to live with a cat NOT love them? Mine are foul, disgusting, annoying creatures from the depths of hell! If it ever seems like they are hungry or thirsty I will waken in the middle of the night to feed them. I curl up in my (their) bed to avoid disturbing them. If the house was on fire, I wouldn't give a thought against trying to save them from the flames. I would re-mortgage my house to pay vets bills if they were hurt. Other than that....they are the bane of my life! Hideous creatures!!! I couldn't live without them. I adore them, even while they are destroying my furniture, wallpaper, carpets etc etc etc. Just don't tell them I said that....
way way too much!!! jess(12) and woody(3) are indoor cats they have toys and scratch posts all thru the house and we also have internal cat flaps in case a door gets shut by mistake!!!
they have the run of the house, sleep on my -- no sorry they let ME sleep in THEIR bed(!!!) i even sit on the floor sometimes cos theres no room on the sofa...(joke, there's 2 sofas!!)

i'm just a total sucker really.......
i love my cat more than any thing they cant lie to you cheat on you i would do anything for them who needs a man
Sooooo much!
My baby is called Mittens I love her so much I am the one that takes who to the vets feeds and gives her cuggles. I love her so much that I even kiss her on the head!
OK say I'm crazy but people do crazy things 4 love!
i av 5 cats i love them all and if my boy friend let me have more cats i would as i am disabled and cats are a big comfort to me
I LOVE MY KITTIIES AND CATS!! =D MY PRECIOUS XIIAOBAII, BABY AND MIL-K =DD
We sadly lost our cat five years ago at the age of 20 (nearly 21). We had her as a kitten, rescued by the RSPCA. We donated 拢5 - although she was available free. It was the best value we have ever got from any 'purchase' and we miss her very much. Cats are great creatures, loving but independent.
I love my old girls very much, they all have their own personalities. Sniffy (15) passed away recently, she was my special girl, I bottle fed her as a baby, she was found in a rubbish bin with 2 siblings, they both died unfortunately! My other 2 are missing her a lot. They are so loving. Tootsie (13) and Beryl (12) . RIP Sniffy!!
Hi, I love my 2 cat's as much as a big bag of catty things. There both gorgeous.
i have 2 cats and to be honest i love them both as much as i would with a member of my family.
i love them more then i loved my ex!!! haha

most people don't understand that and actually think i am mad for loving my cats as much as i do.
I've had my kitten for 1 month and I can't imagine not having him,love him to bits.
(-----------------------------...
that much
she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... wonderful
little love bucket
she makes me smile on the inside by just well being her....

:O)
Probably way tooooo much. My little bay has just turned one and is the best decision i have ever made, other than marrying his daddy!

Thomas aka twinkle bum or mummy's little prince gets to sleep in the bed, he showers at least once a day and i am sure he thinks he is human. i hav recently moved to a new area so he is a best friend and a great listener for me

No comments:

Post a Comment