Monday, May 24, 2010

I have 3 cats that I need good homes for. their ages are 3, 5,& 6. very good pets. alisa_bunting@yahoo.com?

I have moved and can't have pets, plus husband is allergic. The oldest is a great outdoor cat (mouser) the other two are loving cats. All female and spayed. please email me. I live in the Pierce County area of Wa State.
Answers:
Put them in the recycler the adds are free they also have a section for free pets.
Craigslist.org %26 Petfinder.com are great websites to re-home pets (as long as you steer clear of spammers, of course). I live in the WA state, different county though. Only thing I can think of, is if you are unable to find homes, yourself, check for local no-kill rescues to help.
I am dieing for kat! i dont want a kitten though. can i see a picture? email me at oinker_obsetions@hotmsil.com !!!

I dont have any other pets( besides a fish). I will take good care of it! i live in mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment