Friday, May 21, 2010

I am getting a male yellow and orange kitten and I need some male names for him?


Answers:
How about:

Mufasa
Simba
Mocha
Gizmo
Oscar
Tweety
Rocky
Blue Bell
garfield
how about garfield, tiger, bubba, cheeto, sunshine
Morris!!!
Bogo, Aztek, Kazoo, or just something unusual.
I had an orange cat named chucky. Morris is a good one for orange cats but it is also very common.
How about one of these??

Algernon
Dorian
Mortimer
Riley
Bufford


I thought those might make good kitty names.:-)
Raja
SIMBA, SUNNY.SAILOR, SUNBEAM, SNICKERS
I had an orange cat when I was 2 and his name was Tigger (from winnie the pooh)! But Garfeild is cute too! Or Tiger!
no offense, but garfield is a little unoriginal. make sure the name is a heart-felt name that suits it well. if you want you could name it twinky or something that reflects his appearence but i think some other names would be better. You could see how he acts and name after his disposition.
Try:
Sunny, Boots, Twinkle, Fluffy (good name for any cat), Muffin, Pumkin, Taffy, Tang, Speedy, Tiger, or Bouncy.
sunny, goldie, fire, kitty, boy kitty, fefe, sugar, spice, sugar daddy,
old yellow , garfield
Mister Marmalade
Butterscotch
Buddy
Tigger
Tangelo
Sunshine
Sunny
Ziggy
A lot of ppl name their male cats Tom?
I have two males I named the Kovu (from the lion king II)
and Leto (after Jared Leto) but I say it differnet.
I also like to name my pets after plays that I have read.
Like Ceaser...Hamlet..or cassius.
Good luck finding a name.
i am quite fond of the name Pablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment