Friday, May 21, 2010

I am getting a persian cat and i need some help with names!?

my cat is going to be a cream and white colored persian
Answers:
How about Sebastian. I always thought if I get a full persian I would name a boy cat that. It sounds like a persian and Sebastian Cabot kind of looked like one. My all white half persian's name is Angel...who'da guessed?! ;)
Andromida
Im stoned, eh chino as in cappuchino
Had a grey named Baby,sweetest cat ever
maybe cuddles
how about 'hair ball' 'tumble weed' or flea bag...
fancy sugar
misty

i had a wonderful cat named misty.

same kind of cat, too

it seemed to fit her
here are somewebsites
http://cleo.lcs.psu.edu/
http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/thewor...
Daisy, creamy, peaches, ally or just cat
Mocha, Alexis, or Kitty(the most common). or you can google some names... good luck!
Percy, Kitty, Tiger/Tigress, etc.
Karma..or Carma...Patches...Kallie.So...
Puffy or Peaches %26lt;3 Melanie myspace.com/thatspoiledbella
for names you should think of some that would go with any cat that looks any way like angel that could go with any cat or better yet princess
Ok hmm.. look at these sites.. maybe they'll help :)
Syra
you could use a site like http://www.cat-dog-names.com/cat-names.h... or what i like to do is find a common name for cats (ex. friend, cuddles, fuzzy) or a trait name (loyal, funny, frisky) and use a translator to get that word in a different language, i named my main coon-tortoise shell mixed Aziza which is friend in arabic
As per your Cat I think 'YUNKI' is great name for your cat.
called that cat 'yunki'..
chester / garfeild / felix
caramel??? hey can u email me i need 2 talk!!!!!!!!
sassy, peaches, ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment