Monday, May 24, 2010

I got a new kitten. he's black and is very fisty so i named it Puma. there is sttill time 4 a name change.

Any ideas?
Answers:
Oh that name is so cute! And by the sounds of it, perfect for the little guy's personality. If you would like a variety of names to choose from incase this name doesn't turn out to be "the one" you should look up pet names or even baby names. There's tons there, and they usually show the meanings too. That's what I do as soon as I get a new pet! Good luck with your new kitty cat!
thats a cute name!
i have two black kittens myself and i named them after resident evil characters! Leon and Wesscker%26lt;---spelled wrong :P
i also had one once named bagherah after the jungle book panther! =)
Don't change it. Puma's a wonderful name. Better still, when your kitten grows up it'll still suit.
I like that name, you should sick with Puma. Congrats on your new kitty. Good luck;^)
Puma is a very suitable name. I think you should keep it. :)

Other name ideas for a male black cat: Raven, Akuji, Calder, Sable, Blake, Ciar, Cola, Nero, Shadow.
That surely is a great name for your new kitty!

I have a black female whose name is Inky, named after a black cat I had in my childhood years. I call her Inkybink.

I took one from the same mother's next litter, also black, but sure to be longer-haired. She jumped up and attached herself to my boyfriend's arm out of nowhere! Right away her name was Ninja. And he already called her "Dot" because she was a little tiny speck of a thing begging to just get stepped on! Anyway, I ended up calling her "Ninja.com".Ninja dot com. I think that was one the most creative names in the book. Sad to say, she didn't make it.

Anyhow, enjoy your little Puma, I am very excited for you!

Nicolle
dont change your kittens name! you've already named him and it's already become a part of him. it would be like namin your baby boy and then when he turned 1 decidied to change it. This name is so cute and just from reading what you put i can tell its a perfect fit. puma is also a name that means strong, brave, reliable, and comforting. Sure playful is a given in that name too. since your kitten is black thats another perfect fit. this name and this kitten were made for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment