Friday, May 21, 2010

I am a male yellow stub tail kitten, 8 wks. old. I need a name. Any ideas?


Answers:
Robert cattitude or bob cat for short.
Miun
Stubby
Hawk
If you're looking for something to describe his stub tailness...Stumpy or Nubby might be good.

Or you could be unique like my daughter who just named her calio kitten 'Grrrrr'
luigi...killer...spatula...rug...

just some i like.
twinkie :)
I have 2 cats named Gadget and Widget...and I like those names.

My girlfriend says I'm wierd, though...
Adonis
Mackie

or you can try looking here
http://www.greatcatnames.com/php/catname...

the names are alphabetized
Awww, so cute I have some ideas.
1.Bailey
2.Camelot
3.Chamois
4.Dusty
5.Feliz
6.Fritz
7.Hermes
8.Milo
9.Nacho
10.Popcorn
11.Pumpkin
12.Scotch
Cheddar or Colby
Darry
Dallas
Matt
Rob
Winston
Max
Sydney
Scotty
Noah
Jerry
Trent
Yo
Rats
PacMan
Chain
Beanz
Rice
Mega from MegaMillions
Bingo
Crayon
Atom
Fridge
Prince
stubby butt
nubby
stubnub
Well no affence but your cat is called a Manix.
Sunny
Amarillo(spanish for yellow) ( Am-are-ilow)
Mandrin
Sunday
Jesse
Hi-Lite
Cherry
Chedder
Pumcin
Stubby
Milo
LOL you all are creative! I like Robert Cattitude (Bob Cat) by spy? duh and Stubby Butt by mememom.

My own input Kiwi, they have stubby tails too
Clyde. I love that name.
Bugsy
Peachy
Butterscotch
Give him a few days and go on his personality.
Twinkie! because he has a yellow stub tail

No comments:

Post a Comment