Sunday, August 2, 2009

How will i get through it?????

my grandma and grandpa had 4 cats. 2 of them are short hair and 2 of them had long hair. they were all sooo sweet. one of the long hair ones (named sammy) started losing so much hair. when we decided to take sammy to the vet he wasnt there. that was a month ago and i havent seen him ever since. i never got to say good bye. im not sure if hes dead kidnapped or he ranaway. i miss him so much! what should i do?
Answers:
Awww I'm sorry he's missing but you never know. We had a cat missing 3 years come home, evidently someone else took her in and she got out on them to come visit, then she left again and we never saw her again but we knew but the way she looked she was someone's pet they took in. You just never know, he may come back, someone else might have seen him with the fur loss and thought maybe he was a stray and now he's their pet.

If you really need to talk, I'm a Rainbow Bridge grief counselor for pet loss, drop me a note and we can talk.
Well I dont know what to tell you. I had a cat ran away too. I dont even know if he is alive. For 8 years, on every birthday I would wish he would come home. But it didnt come true. Sometimes, cats go somewhere and hide to die. It could have died and an animal ate it.
you'll get through it. But it'll take time.

My cat, Ozwald, had started to pee in the house (instead of the litterbox which he knew was in the bathroom) so he was put outside to be a, well, outside cat, which i hated.

After a few weeks i sat outside brushing him and bonding with him. That was the last time I saw him.

He never came home.

Im still scared to death of what happened to him... But i know that even if he did die (which sadly is a huge possibility because we have lots of kitty-eating-coyotes) he went to kitty heaven and had a great, if not short (he was only 5) life.

I loved him and still love him as much as possible. All that matters is that I personally did as much for him as I could.

Good luck getting through this.
PRAY for GOD to take care of him. if you loved him he knew it. it will make you feel better if you turn him over to GOD. recall it is GOD who created him and you aren't cabable of loving him like GOD can!
I am so sorry, i know that can be difficult. But you will pull through it, even though it doesn't feel like it, you will. You can always put up posters, adds in the papers, and/ or call local animal shelters to tell them to keep an eye out for him. I am sorry to say there is not much you can do.

When I was little, our cat ran away and we figured she knew that she was going to die soon because she was pretty old. That was hard to get over, but I knew that wherever she is now, that she is safe and happy. Sometimes they will run away when they are sick, or maybe he was going back to his old home because he missed it. Just keep remembering the happy times you had with him! Good luck!
It is so sad when a pet disappears. In some ways it is worse than when they die, because you always wonder what happened to them and you keep hoping they will come back.

I had a cat who had been a stray. I tried to make him an indoor-only cat but he couldn't stand it, so I was letting him out when he wanted. He would come back in an hour or two.

One day he never came back. I looked and looked for him and put up flyers but he had vanished. That was three years ago, and every time I open the front door I hope he will be there, and I walk around the neighborhood looking for him.

It's so hard. As time goes by it will hurt less, but you will always remember Sammy.
I'm sorry your cat is missing...Someone might have taken him in thinking he was a stray since he was loosing hair and prob. looking scraggly due to loss of hair. Put up fliers around your neighborhood and your local vets.

No comments:

Post a Comment