Sunday, August 2, 2009

How should I name my cat???

Hi.I have a baby kitty but I can't find a name for HER myself. Please help me.
Answers:
my partner an i got r first kitten a year ago now but b4 he arrived with us we decided to call him vernon (we just thought it was cool). then we got another kitten an was going to call him winston, we thought it was cool but when we picked him up he has a black circle round 1 eye, he is a black an white kitten. so bcos of his look wi called him rocky! look at ur little kitten an see what would suit!!
http://www.cat-dog-names.com/female-girl...
scroll down the page an there is a large list of girl kitten names. good luck!
What does she look like???
Jonesy- like in the movie "alien".
I cant wait to get a cat because I will name it like that. haha. And I'm not even kidding.
tom or *****
Cat are so full of character they are extremely easy to name. Don't overthink the name. Just love your cat and play with her. In a few days, a name will come to you.
Most apt name I've ever heard was that belonging to a dainty little female Chincilla persian named Beverly..
Cuddles

Snowflake! (i lv it)

Snowball

Sooty

Ash

Fireball

Think natural things with the same colour as the kitty!
I've had cats my whole life and i generally just look at them for a while and name them whatever pops in my head.
My cat now is called Lion because he is white and he reminded me of Kimba the white lion which was a cartoon some years back.
good luck
Watch her and see what she does. Naming a cat is all about personality. Look on google for baby names. Also, don't be afraid to give your cat a really weird name. My one cats name is "Black Kitty with the Black Lips". It describes her to a tee (lol). My other cats name is Ogie, because my brother thought it would be funny to call him Ogar. And our outside cat, he got ran over by a car, so my brother called him Tred, but he couldn't walk, so he would army crawl, so we called him Major Tred.
Aww...I would just start calling her something naturally. I think pets named after humans or food products are exceptionally cute. For example, Roger or Joe or Cheese or Casserole.
My family names our animals stuff most ppl don't think about, we had a cat that was really big we named him Godzilla the vets were worried when they heard his name. We named a dog Qtip bc he had a white tip on his tail. We just got a kitten with no tail and named him no tail. I like names that my son could say bc he just started talking so we had a female cat names Kaykay. We have a dog named Kaylee. Look pet names up on line thats how we got my husbands dogs name... Max.
Miliu (pronounced mee-loo) means love in lithuanian.
bella is pretty in italian
salem, midnight, shadow, or blackjack if it is a black cat
patches for a calico (multicolored splotchy cat)
spike if one ear is a different color than the other
mousey if it is a steel grey cat

No comments:

Post a Comment