Thursday, May 7, 2009

How do you remove the smell of cat urine froma wood floor?

this nasty smell came with the apartment and i need HELP!!
Answers:
try vinegar, plain white or call a vet to see what they use, after all they deal with urine daily!
Rip it out...the stench never goes away.
Use straight vinegar and plenty of it. Just pour it out of the bottle on and arround the area. I have used it many times in rental property and even on my car. Vinegar works many wonders with smell. Do not use it for jacuzzi tub though.
Believe it nor not but spray a lot of Febreese on it. When my cat used the bathroom in the house, that is what I used. It worked. I would spray a bunch on their, let it dry then do it again. Good Luck!!
Have you tried Nature's Miracle? It's kind of expensive, but very effective. You can buy it at Petsmart. Depending on how big your space is, you might need a lot. Just douse the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment